I have been trying new things again- My mother gave me a recipe for a lemon pie, so I thought I would try it. Low and behold, I was (somewhat) successful. I made a tasty lemon meringue pie.
It all started out with the idea of cooking a ham. That idea led to baked potatoes, which turned into potato salad. Then my plans became a bit more complicated, I was going to attempt moms delicious homemade rolls. Well lets just say that the ham, potato salad, and the pie turned out good. The rolls on the other hand- didn't cook all the way, and were a bit gooey. I need more practice. The ham was perfect, the rolls were gooey, the potatoes in the salad were a tad bit crunchy, and the pie was a little runny (not sure where I went wrong).
Although I had a littel trouble with dinner, we had a great time and a great Easter-
What can I try next?
Although I had a littel trouble with dinner, we had a great time and a great Easter-
What can I try next?
1 comment:
My personal preference would be for you to try making a cheesecake from scratch. Even bad it would most likely be good. Your dinner was fine, glad that you see the humor in the crunchy potatos. Thanks for the good time, sissy poo!
Post a Comment